WhatsApp is the largest and most popular application on the planet.
If you want to connect with your loved ones then make sure to download the application on your device and start using it right now.
You can do a lot of things on the platform.
You can share the text messages with your friends and family, you can share the media files, you can share documents and other file formats as well, you can share your live location and much more.
WhatsApp can help you in a lot of things. It can help you to connect with your friends and family over audio and video calls.
You can share your thoughts and ideas.
Sometimes you may need to share your feelings with your loved ones and for that, you need to share the text and media-based content on the platform.
For that, you have an option called WhatsApp status. If you’re a die-hard fan of Game of Thrones and want some cool WhatsApp statuses of Game of thrones then make sure to stay with me and I’ll share with you some of the best WhatsApp statuses.
In order to use these WhatsApp statuses on your profile, make sure to copy and paste on your status area and update your profile.
Sometimes you may need to share your love with your friends and family then make sure to use the status feature of the WhatsApp application.
No more wait and let’s begin with the list.
Want to learn more?
Here is the list of the statuses:
1. “There are no heroes…in life, the monsters win.”
2. “A lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep.”
3. “Swift as a deer. Quiet as a shadow. Fear cuts deeper than swords. Quick as a snake. Calm as still water.”
4. “Noseless and Handless, the Lannister Boys.”
5. “The great thing about reading is that it broadens your life”
6. “It was queer how sometimes a child’s innocent eyes can see things that grown men are blind to.”
7. “He was no dragon, Dany thought, curiously calm. Fire cannot kill a dragon”
8. “She had never loved him so much as she did in that instant.”
9. “The North remembers.”
10. “All halls lead somewhere. Where there is a way in, there is a way out. Fear cuts deeper than swords.”
11. “You are grown so very great now, yet the higher a man climbs the farther he has to fall.”
12. “Do the dead frighten you?”
13. “It takes courage to admit fear.”
14. “The day will come when you need them to respect you, even fear you a little. Laughter is poison to fear.”
15. “All dwarfs are bastards in their father’s eyes”
16. “Things are not always as they seemed, Much that may seem evil can be good.”
17. “Nothing’ isn’t better or worse than anything. Nothing is just… nothing.” Arya Stark”
19. “Shaga: How would you like to die, little man?
Tyrion: In my bed, at the age of eighty with a belly full of wine and a woman’s mouth around my cock.”
Want to learn more?
20. “There were times—not many, but a few—when Jon Snow was glad he was a bastard.”
21. “Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.”
22. “Let no man think that the fire of the Targaryens did not burn in his veins.”
23. “That’s what I do.
I drink, and I know things”
24. “The game of thrones takes many a queer turn.”
25. “The gods have no mercy. That’s why they’re gods.”
26. “So they will not love,” the old man answered, “for love is the bane of honor, the death of duty.”
27. “Familiarity is the father of acceptance.”
28. “If you think this has a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention.”
29. “Nothing fucks you harder than time”
30. “I always wanted to be a wizard.”
31. “..dreams might mean anything or nothing”
32. “No matter how dirty your past is, your future is still spotless”
33. “A normal person can’t just turn off love”
34. “Power is a curious thing. Who lives, Who dies. Power resides where men believe it resides. It is a trick, A shadow on the wall.”
35. “Once you have accepted your flaws, No one can use them against you.”
36. “Knowledge could be more valuable than gold, more deadly than a dagger.”
37. “Can you drown in grief? She turned away sharply, angry with her own frailty. She had no time for the luxury of self-pity.”
38. “We don’t choose our destinies but we must do our duties.”
39. “Things can change quickly in the game of thrones. Words are wind, and the wind is always blowing at the Wall.”
40. “It was one thing to go into battle with friends, and another to perish alone and despised.”
Want to learn more?
41. “I know I want you,” he heard himself say, all his vows and his honor all forgotten.”
42. “Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
43. “…seeing everything, yet a part of nothing.”
44. “If the race isn’t over after you have won, then it wasn’t your game!”
45. “A good swordsman is more important than a good sword.”
46. “I know enough about human nature to know that people generally prefer to find the most corrupt way of doing things possible, given enough incentive.”
47. “Thank you for your many lessons, Lord Baelish. I will never forget them.
48. “I am tempted to say this is no game we play, daughter, but of course it is. The game of thrones.”
49. “If you’re going to write histories, Tarly, you have to do the research, Archmaester Ebrose, Game of Thrones S7”
50. “Most of my kin are bastards,” [Tyrion] said with a wry smile, “but you’re the first I’ve had to friend.”
51. “Honra o aço com acções, não com palavras.”
52. “Tears aren’t a woman’s only weapon.”
53. “Why ask for truth when you close your ears to it? – Ser Barristan Selmy to Daenerys”
54. “That’s no law, just a sword. Happens I got one too.”
55. “I will say, I think it odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act.”
56. “In life, we are all playing the game of thrones one way or the other”
57. “I thank you for calling them off, young ser. I promise you, they would have found me indigestible.”
58. “The night may be dark and full of terrors, I thought, but I’ve got a big stick.”
59. “Life is a game, you either win or lose but there is no draw”
60. “Even the truest knight cannot protect a king against himself”
61. “The title was but a courtesy due him as a council member; Varys was lord of nothing but the spiderweb, the master of none but his whisperers.”
62. “A man grows weary of having no lovers but his fingers.”
63. “All men must die”
64. “Once you have accepted your flaws, No one can use them against you.”
65. “La mente ha bisogno di libri quanto una spada ha bisogno della pietra per affilarla.”
66. “Warum sollte der Tod einen Mann ehrlicher oder gar klüger machen? Die Toten sind wahrscheinlich dumme Kerle, die sich unaufhörlich beklagen – die Erde ist zu kalt, mein Grabstein sollte größer sein, warum hat er mehr Würmer als ich…”
67. “Os maiores idiotas são por vezes mais espertos do que os homens que deles se riem”
68. “And who are you, the proud lord said
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that’s all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws.
And, mine are as long and sharp, my Lord
as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that Lord of Castamere,
but now the rains weep o’er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes, now the rains weep o’er his hall
and not a soul to hear.”
69. “When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east,” she said sadly. “When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When my womb quickens again, and I bear a living child. Then you will return, my sun-and-stars, and not before.” -Daenerys Targaryen”
70. “Once she had loved Prince Joffrey with all her heart and admired and trusted her his mother, the queen. They had repaid that love and trust with her father’s head. Sansa would never make that mistake again.”
71. “She could not bear to look at him just now. If she did, she might well slap him again. Or cry. Or kiss him. And never know which was right and which was wrong and which was madness.”
72. “Remember this, boy. All dwarfs may be bastards, yet not all bastards need be dwarfs.” And with that he turned and sauntered back into the feast, whistling a tune. When he opened the door, the light from within threw his shadow clear across the yard, and for just a moment Tyrion Lannister stood tall as a king.”
73. “Who do you think our champion will be today? Have you seen Mace Tyrell’s boy? The Knight of Flowers, they call him. Now there’s a son any man would be proud to own to. Last tourney, he dumped the Kingslayer on his golden rump, you ought to have seen the look on Cersei’s face. I laughed until my sides hurt.”
74. “The septons preach about the seven hells. What do they know? Only a man who’s been burned knows what hell is truly like”
…She was sad for him, she realized. Somehow, the fear had gone away.
The silence went on and on, so long that she began to grow afraid once more, but she was afraid for him now, not for herself. She found his massive shoulder with her hand. “He was no true knight,” she whispered to him.”
75. “They hate you because you act like you’re better than they are….” “[they are] Four that you humiliated in the yard. Four who are probably afraid of you. I’ve watched you fight. It’s not training with you. Put a good edge on your sword, and they’d be dead meat; you know it, I know it, they know it. You leave them nothing. You shame them. Does that make you proud?”
76. “Mantende sempre os vossos inimigos confusos. Se nunca estiverem seguros de quem sois ou do que quereis, não podem saber o que é provável fazerdes em seguida. Por vezes a melhor maneira de os confundir é fazer coisas que não têm nenhum fito, ou até que parecem jogar contra vós.”
77. “Mini whimpered. “This is where the Council meets?”
“They gather on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and during full moons and new moons, and also for the season premiere and finale of Game of Thrones.”
78. “A noite é escura e cheia de terrores, o dia luminoso, belo e cheio de esperança. Uma é negra, o outro é branco. Há gelo e fogo. Ódio e amor. Amargura e doçura. Macho e fêmea. Dor e prazer. Inverno e Verão. Mal e bem. Em toda a parte há opostos. Em todos a parte há a guerra.”
79. “Game of Thrones changed television. They almost made it difficult to fall in love with people because you didn’t know if they were going to be taken away from you. That show’s had an influence on all TV dramas that have come after it.”
80. “You want the reader to care about your characters — if they don’t, then there’s no emotional involvement. But at the same time, I want my characters to be nuanced, to be grey, to be human beings. I think human beings are all nuanced. There’s this tendency to want to make people into heroes and villains. And I think there are villains in real life and there are heroes in real life. But even the greatest heroes have flaws and do bad things, and even the greatest heroes are capable of love and pain and occasionally have moments where you can feel sympathetic for them.”
81. “You know what leadership means, Lord Snow? It means the person in charge gets second-guessed by every clever little twat with a mouth. But if he starts second-guessing himself, that’s the end…for him…for the clever little twats…for everyone.”
82. “You’ve seen the prince? Like the real prince of the Otherworld?”
”Yep. Saw him three times.” (…) ”Once he was in this meadow. Kind of like the meadow in that movie with the sparkly vampires and crazy hair”.
(…) The second time was when I was near their palace. It kind of looked like something on the show you watch where everyone dies.”
”Game of Thrones? I suggested. ”King’s Landing?”
He jumped as he nodded. ”And the third time was…well, he was doing something you never do.”
(…) ”What was that?”
(…) ”He was having sex.”
83. “Petyr ‘Littlefinger’ Baelish: The realm. Do you know what the realm is? It’s a thousand blades of Aegon’s enemies, a story we agree to tell each other over and over until we forget that it’s a lie.
Lord Varys: But what do we have left, once we abandon the lie? Chaos? A gaping pit waiting to swallow us all.
Petyr ‘Littlefinger’ Baelish: Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm of the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.”
84. “Maester Luwin made a little boy of clay, baked him till he was hard and brittle, dressed him in Bran’s clothes, and flung him off a roof. Bran remembered the way he shattered. “But I never fall,” he said, falling.”
Want to learn more?
These are the best game of thrones WhatsApp statuses. Make sure to copy them and paste wherever you want.
If you have more such amazing stuff then don’t hesitate to share in comments down below. Last but not least tell me which one you like the most and why?