WhatsApp is the largest and most popular instant-text application on the planet.
If you want to share your thoughts and ideas with your loved ones, friends, and families then make sure to download the application, install the application, register a free account and start sharing your thoughts and ideas with your loved ones, friends and families.
WhatsApp application has the largest number of users.
WhatsApp application has over 2 billion users and over 5 billion downloads.
If you want to connect with your loved ones, friends, and families then make sure to start using the platform right now.
You can do a lot of things on the platform. WhatsApp application has now integrated a lot of things on the platform.
You can share text messages, you can share media files like images and videos, you can even share documents like PDF, PPT, and other formats as well.
WhatsApp application can help you to share your thoughts and ideas.
Sometimes, you may need to share your current and live location. WhatsApp application can help you with that.
In order to share your location, you need to open the WhatsApp application.
Once the application will open, make sure to select the chat where you want to share your location.
After that, you need to click on the attachment like an icon, which you’ll find at the bottom right inside the CHATBOX.
After that, you need to click on that. When you’ll click on that, it’ll ask you to share the location. Make sure to click on the share button in order to share the location.
Sometimes, you may need to share your thoughts and ideas with your loved ones, friends, and families.
WhatsApp groups are the best ever thing on the planet.
WhatsApp groups can help people in order to connect with like-minded people.
In order to create a WhatsApp group, make sure to open the WhatsApp application.
Once the application will open, now, you need to click on the three vertical dots, which you’ll find at the top of the application.
When you’ll click on that, it’ll ask you to click on the NEW GROUP button.
Make sure to click on that.
When you’ll click on the NEW GROUP button, WhatsApp will ask you to add people inside the group.
Make sure, you can add up to 256 people at a time.
If you want to add more people then make sure to create a second WhatsApp group.
WhatsApp groups are helpful in order to share your thoughts and ideas in the form of text messages, media files like images and videos, documents like PDF, PPT, and other formats as well.
WhatsApp application is the product Facebook Inc.
WhatsApp and Facebook both are the most popular social networking platform on the planet.
People are addicted to both of these platforms.
If you want to get over to these platforms then make sure to follow the guide in order to free from both of these platforms.
Steps you need to take:
If you want to get over to Facebook and WhatsApp applications then make sure to try these exercises mention down below.
I can’t say whether you can leave completely or not, still, you can try to implement these steps mention down below.
1. If you want to leave the addiction of WhatsApp and Facebook then you need to make it proper planning. It’s an addiction.
You can’t leave the platforms in just one single attempt. You need to practice daily.
2. If you’re just starting then make sure to create a GOAL.
Make sure to decide to leave the platform for the next hour.
3. Commit yourself to leave the platform for the next one hour and decide that I’ll not use the platform for the next hour.
4. After that, when you’ll succeed in that then make sure to increase to the next one day.
Commit yourself that, I’ll not use the platform for the next day.
5. When you successfully leave the platform for the next day then increase this interval so on.
6. You can decide the next goal would be for 3 days. Commit yourself not to use social media for the next 3 days.
7. If you’re a Digital Marketer then you can use the social media platform for promoting your business and your client’s business and turn your efforts on social media into profits.
8. The main motive is to stop wasting time.
You can stop your time wasting at any point in time.
You can turn your time waste into profits as well.
9. Ask yourself, why you’re using social media sites like FACEBOOK and WhatsApp.
Make sure to shift your attention to something else.
If you’re preparing for your exams then make sure to spend more time with them.
Ignore using social media most of the time.
10. Hang out with your real-world friends and always spend more and more time with your family and friends.
11. If you’re too addicted to WhatsApp and Facebook then you can try to remove these two applications from your home screen.
12. If you don’t want to remove then at least hide both of these two applications from your device.
13. You can also try to turn off both of these two applications.
14. Make sure to keep log out yourself if you want to keep install the application. Make sure to at least log out from both the applications.
15. If you’re getting bore and your mind continuously telling you to check your WhatsApp and Facebook then instead of open both of these two applications, you can download and install some productive games on your device and play these games.
It’ll make you mentally sharp and make you a problem solver.
16. If all the above tricks won’t work for you then you can try the last one i.e. deactivate the WhatsApp and Facebook accounts for at least 21 days.
It’ll help you to leave the platforms.
These are the points that you keep in mind.
Leaving WhatsApp and Facebook is not that much easy.
Still, you can try to leave them. Make sure to follow the above tricks one after the other.
WhatsApp and Facebook both platforms are important and bot we should use them for promoting our business and discuss our goals and work.
If you’re using the platforms in that way then it’s good but if you’re wasting your time then it can be a question mark for you.
If you have any questions or suggestion then make sure to mention inside the comments down below.
WhatsApp and Facebook both applications are helpful in order to connect with our friends and families.