How to Delete and Recover Instagram Account?
Hey folks! Welcome back to another article.
Here in this article, I’m gonna share with you the most common problem (if you’re an Instagram user) is how to delete and recover your Instagram account temporarily or permanently?
If you already flagged by Instagram and you are not able to open your Instagram account then how to get back to Instagram?
Well as all we aware of Instagram is the most popular social networking website around the web of having more than 1 billion users.
Instagram is completely own by Facebook.
Many people come across this normal situation that your account is disabled either temporarily or permanently.
How to get back your disabled account?
So here we will talk about these issues.
So let’s get started step by step. First, we will talk about how to save your Instagram data for recovery.
Suppose you accidentally delete your Instagram account then how you can get access to your data like images, videos you had shared.
How to keep a backup of your Instagram account:
If you want to download a copy of your Instagram account then you can follow these simple steps to get the download.
Here are the simple steps to follow.
You can download the machine-readable JSON file.
Just follow these steps and you’ll soon get your Instagram account backup in your email.
From the web:
1. First, go to the Instagram official website and sign in to your account.
2. click on your profile.
3. Then click on the setting gear icon.
4. After that, you’ve to click on the privacy & security tab.
5. Scroll down you’ll find the Data download tab click on the tab put your email ID then click on get your data.
6. After clicking the email address you’ll get an email from Instagram title Your Instagram Data.
Follow the instruction and keep your data safe.
Other resources you can learn:
From the android and ios application:
If you have an android or ios device and you want to download the data from your device.
It can also be stated that if you want to download a copy of your Instagram account from the Instagram application then you can simply do it by login into your Instagram account on your mobile device.
Instagram application and follow the steps:
1. First, go to your profile and click on three consecutive horizontal lines.
2. Then click on the setting tab where you can find the privacy and security tab.
3. Then scroll down to download the data button and click on the button.
4. After clicking the link you have to put the email address and request a copy of your Instagram data.
5. It may take up to 24 hours to get receive the email with the name Your Instagram Data.
Click on the link within the email and follow the instruction to get a copy of your Instagram data.
After getting a copy of your Instagram data, now you have a copy of your account.
Don’t worry if your account disabled or permanently deleted by someone or by mistake.
Now one more thing that you need to consider, suppose if you want to disable your account temporarily.
Maybe you mess up with so much notification and don’t want to use the Instagram account for a temporary period then you can follow these steps to temporarily disable your account.
Here are the steps:
1. If you want to temporarily disable your Instagram account then you have to log in to your Instagram account through your laptop or browser.
This will not work on the Instagram application.
2. Then you have to go to your profile and click on edit profile.
3. After clicking scroll down to disable your Instagram account temporarily tab.
Click on the tab and it will ask for the reason, why you want to disable your Instagram account?
4. After typing the reason you’ll get the visible icon of disabled your account, click on disabled and your account will not see by anyone.
Even your likes and comments and your complete profile will be hidden.
Temporarily disabled is just like temporarily disabled of your Facebook account.
If you want to get back your Instagram account then you can again visit the Instagram official website, type your credential and you’ll get back your Instagram account.
If you want to permanently delete your Instagram account then there are few more steps that you can follow to get permanently deleted your IG account.
Remember if your account permanently deletes then there will be no chance of getting back of your Instagram account in any means.
Here you can follow the steps:
1. First, you have to visit the official website Instagram then log in.
2. After login into your IG account please type the URL https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/.
3. Then give the valid reason why you want to delete your Instagram account then click on permanently delete my account.
If your account permanently deletes by you once then neither Instagram nor you can get access to the account again.
Make sure that you’ll not be able to recover your account in the future.
After deleting your Instagram account, you have to make a new Instagram account.
You can create the account by the same email but you have to choose the different user names.
So here we discussed how you can delete your Instagram account either temporarily or permanently.
Now we will talk about if your account is flagged by Instagram and you can’t get access to your account then how you’ll get back the account.
Here we will take a case study of a guy:
The guy Dani Amsalem. Who came across the situation that account was flagged by Instagram and he wasn’t able to open his account then what he did.
He explained the few methods that you can also try to get back your Instagram account.
It may be possible that you have violated the Instagram terms and services that’s why your account will ban for a short period but don’t worry if this is for the short term then you can get back of your account but if this was permanent then you have to create a new account.
Here are the steps that you can follow:
1. If your account shows like this type of message that you have violated the terms of Instagram and your account is disabled then you don’t need to take the worry, just follow the steps that Dani told in his article.
2. Just click on the learn more tab and follow the instruction.
If you have a business account like Dani had then you have to attach any valid document of your business proof.
If this was not the case then you can directly fill out all the details without attaching any document and click on submit.
3. Your appeal form is now submitted to the record. Now Instagram will send you the mail.
4. The mail containing the steps that you have to follow.
Again you’ll land on the page containing instructions that you need to follow please attached your recent photo along with the random code provided by Instagram and your user name, your full name then clicks on submit.
5. After a few days, you’ll get the email again that your account is now activated.
If your account is activated then cheers!
If this trick does not work for you then you can follow a few more steps to get back of your Instagram account.
You can try a few more ideas to get back to your Instagram account as Dani explained in his article.
You can directly contact the Instagram support team on their official Twitter handler by @igofficialhelp.
You can directly message the employers of Instagram.
Instagram is a company that must have employers.
You can easily find them on LinkedIn and Facebook.
You can directly reach them and send them a direct message that your account is blocked please help me out to short out the issue.
Maybe after some DM, you’ll get a response from any employee as Tommy Kuo did.
You can ask the Facebook community for help because as all we know Instagram own by facebook so maybe their employers can help you out to short out the issue.
You can reach the Facebook community by following the link here https://www.facebook.com/help/community/ask/.
Last but not least, you can send continuous mail to their support email address as given here [email protected].
You can shoot the mail several times daily. Maybe your account will reactivate again.
I hope these tactics will work for you to get back your Instagram account.
If this was not the case and you still do not get back to your account then, unfortunately, you have to create a new account.
So after concluding the session, I want to clear that use these functions wisely.
Doesn’t just disable the account. Maybe you’ll not get back to your Instagram account again.
If you have a business account then it’s a personal suggestion to you don’t disable your account unless it’s a necessity.