Phone pe is known for its digital money transfer. It is an Indian company having 280 million users.
Who provide services of digital payments, advertising, merchant payment.
You can use it in multiple languages.
Being a user of phone pe you got a lot of features like send and receive money, DTH, recharge mobile, make utility payments, pay at shops, data cards, liquid funds, invest in tax saving funds, buy insurance, and mutual funds and gold.
This is not all you get in addition to a feature to book Ola rides, pay for Redbus tickets, and book flights and hotels on Goibibo through the Switch platform.
We all know that it is one of the most famous
applications used worldwide but what makes it different from other applications, what are their achievements? So here it is
– It crossed the 100 million user mark in June 2018.
– 5 billion transactions in December 2019.
– It currently has over 280 million users.
– It also launched a Phone Pe ATM in January 2020.
For doing an online transaction, the party highly requires a connection with a bank therefore it gets licensed by RBI ( Reserve bank of India) for issuing and operating semi-closed prepaid payment systems.
After one year of its operations, this company was acquired by Flipkart in April 2016 and the Fxmart license was transferred to phonePe and renamed as a phonePe wallet.
The founder was no longer a founder and became a CEO of the company.
They also acquired their high traffic within 3 months of 10 million users and in 2018 baby came to the fastest Indian payment app and got 50 million downloaders in Google Play Store.
Step 1: You have to download the app from the play store or the Apple app store.
Step 2: When you downloaded the app, open it, and first you have to verify it with your phone number (You have to enter the same mobile number which is registered with your bank account).
Step 3: Now you have to enter your details like name, email address and set your 4 digit password, and activate your account.
Why should we go with PhonePe?
In the market, there is a lot of availability of online payment but phone may offer a lot of facilities and function that attract users towards it like
– If you are a very regular user of your bank and want to be 24×7 with it then phone pe is one of the best options as it offers you to link with your bank account, can check your bank balance, can send and receive money, can easily link your debit or credit card with it, can do money transfer to any bank with your mobile phone and you can also set a pin for privacy.
– Direct top-ups – Users can do faster transactions because in this you don’t have to link your account with the bank, you can easily transfer money by phone pe wallet.
This method is more secure for daily payments or money transfers.
– Multi payment options- There is so much flexibility in payment options like UPI, their credit or debit card, or their bank accounts and all these payment options are very secure.
– Multi-language Interface-In this app Hindi or English is not the only language users can use there are more languages like Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
– Institutive POS- Not only an online fund transfer also accepts payments from the store.
This is now used widely by merchants in their stores as this reduces the waiting time of customers and allows the business to serve more buyers.
Also, payment only succeeded once the customers enter their PIN on the app.
– All in one solution- In India you can use Phone pe anywhere and anytime.
It is very useful for the business person.
Only by one tap user and send their employe salary and they can also pay their utility bills.
– Phone pe app supports different devices like Windows, Android, I phone pe or iPad, Mac.
More you know about PhonePe:
Phone pe helps users in many ways like it accepts payments from all UPI-based apps, debit and credit cards as well as a wallet (by another third party wallets) on the app.
In January 2018 phone pe partnered with FreeCharge by this partnership Phone pe users can link their Freecharge wallet to the Phone pe app.
Similar to this phone pe partnered with Jio money and Airtel money.
For conversation when the user of Phone pe is doing a transaction or confirming the receipt of money they launched chat features in February, definitely, it will help the users of Phone pe. Later it also did partnerships with Red bus, Ola, eat, fit, swiggy, Goibibo. After this partnership, they are enabled to increase their business and fixed their bugs, and also it is helpful for their users.
In January 2020, Phone pe launched international travel insurance and became the first trusted digital payment platform in India.
There are more platforms in India that sell their insurance policies and Phone pe is one of them, they sold over 5 lakh insurance policies and became the largest distributor of insure-tech in India.
In 2018 and 2019 they won many awards like in 2018 they won the best mobile payment product, won the UPI digital Innovation award from NPCI, won the SuperStarUp Asia award and there are more awards.
In 2019 they won best digital wallet, best mobile payment, and more awards like this.
Frequently ask questions Related to phonePe:
Q-1 How do I log into Phone pe?
Ans- First you have to open the app and register through mobile and for more privacy, you can also set your pin to access in PhonePe.
If you want to connect it with your bank account, just click on bank account options and choose your bank and fill in the valid details after that you can send or receive money by bank.
Q-2 How much money can I send through Phone pe?
Ans- In the Phone pe application you have a money transfer limit, which is 1 lakh rupees per day.
Without any worry, you can switch to phone pe for online transactions as it is a trustworthy application and safe application with millions of users.
Also, it is one of the applications which keep updating themselves for ease of use.