WhatsApp s one of the most popular instant-text messaging platform.
If you want to share our thoughts and ideas with your loved ones, friends, and families then there is nothing like WhatsApp.
Make sure to download and install the application for free.
Once you’ll get the application then you need to create an account and start connecting with your friends and families.
WhatsApp allows you to share text messages, you can share media files like images and videos, and can even share the documents like PDF, PPT, WORD, TEXT, etc.
Make sure, the application has over 2 billion users and over 5 billion downloads.
You can’t even connect with boring text messages, you can even share your thoughts and ideas with the help of the audio and video calls and can even share your thoughts and ideas with audio messages as well.
In case, if you’re looking for a platform in order to share your current or live location then there is nothing like WhatsApp.
In order to share your location, you need to open the WhatsApp and need to select the CHAT where you want to share your location.
Now, you need to click on the PAPERCLIP like an icon, you’ll find inside the CHATBOX.
When you’ll click on that then it’ll ask you some options.
Make sure to click on the LOCATION option, you’ll find there.
Now, you need to select the LOCATION and INTERVAL for which you want to share your location.
Now, you need to click on the SHARE button and your location will share with that person.
Once the location will share, now, the person whom you shared your location can now track you.
It’s one of the best features in order to track any person you want.
Sometimes, you may need to share your thoughts and ideas with like-minded people.
If this is the case then there is nothing like WhatsApp.
In order to create a WhatsApp group, you need to open the WhatsApp and need to click on the three vertical dots, you’ll find at the top of the application.
When you’ll click on that then it’ll show you some options.
Make sure to click on the NEW GROUP option.
When you’ll click on that then it’ll ask you to create a WhatsApp group.
Make sure to start adding contacts into your WhatsApp group and then you need to hit the button in order to create the group.
Once your group will create, now, you’re ready to share anything you want.
WhatsApp groups are really helpful in order to share anything you want.
You can share text messages, you can share media files like images and videos, and can even share your thoughts and ideas with your group members as well.
Sometimes, you may come across the situation when a particular application like WhatsApp consuming more power because of too much usage.
Is there any possible solution to slowing down the usage?
Is there any possible way to slow down the consumption of power?
Well, make sure to stay with me and I’ll share all the possible solutions that you can follow in order to keep your battery life safe.
Make sure to stay with me and follow the guide carefully and you’ll get the exact answer of slowing down the consumption of the battery life.
Make sure to analyze the usage:
The first thing first, you need to analyze the usage of the battery life by following the steps as mention down below.
Make sure to follow the exact same steps in order to get access to the battery usage as per the usage of the application.
– First, you need to open the settings of your device.
– Now, you need to find the settings called BATTERY USAGE, BATTERY, or BATTERY PERFORMANCE.
– When you’ll find the settings of your phone battery usage then make sure to analyze as per the graph.
– Here, in the battery usage stats, you can view all the required stats.
Make sure to carefully analyze these stats as per the usage of the particular applications.
– With the help of the usage stats, you can see all the applications that draining or consuming more usage.
Make sure to force stop these applications and you can save your battery life.
How to save battery life?
After analyzing the battery life successfully, make sure to carefully follow the steps mention down below in order to save battery life.
In these particular steps, I’ll explain how you can minimize the usage of the battery even if you’re running the heavy applications or games.
– Make sure to enable the auto battery saver mode, you’ll find inside the BATTERY USAGE settings.
Once you’ll enable the settings then you’ll see the background applications and other processes will stop working.
– Battery saver mode will help you to save your battery life and will give you more battery usage time.
– Make sure to enable the setting for the save power while the device is locked.
– Make sure to adjust the screen brightness if possible to less.
– You can disable the high accuracy LOCATION mode because it consumes more power as of other than any other activity.
– Turn off the haptic feedback.
Every time you’ll type a message than on each character type it’ll auto vibrate. Make sure to disable it.
– Set minimum lock time of your device so that it can save the power of the device.
– Turn off the Bluetooth if you’re not using it.
Make sure to turn off the HOTSPOT or anything like that if you’re not using it.
Make sure to check all the services. If these services are not in use, make sure to turn it OFF.
– Make sure to prevent installing the background running application if necessary then you should keep them off if you’re not using them.
– Make sure, not to use other mobile device chargers because it may have voltage difference and your device may not charge properly.
– Make sure to avoid the situation of the overheat of your device.
If you’re playing a game and your device starting heating too much then you should stop playing that game.
You should purchase a heavy device for heavy games.
– Make sure to disable the auto-download of your WhatsApp media files like images and videos.
In order to disable the settings, you need to open the WhatsApp and need to click on the three vertical dots, you’ll find at the top of the application.
Now, you need to click on the SETTINGS.
Here, you can see all of your settings.
Make sure to go to DATA USAGE AND STORAGE.
Now, you need to disable the auto-download settings.
Once you’ll do this every time, you’ll receive the media, you need to manually download it.
– If you’re using WhatsApp too frequently then no doubt the notification of your device reduces the power at a much faster rate.
In order to disable all of your device notification for WhatsApp, you need to open the WhatsApp and need to click on the three vertical dots, you’ll find at the top of the application.
Now, you need to go to the notification section and need to disable all of your notifications for WhatsApp alone.
– Have you ever tried the DARK MODE of the WhatsApp application?
Well, if NO then you should try it.
Make sure to open the WhatsApp and need to go to your device settings.
Now, you need to go to CHATS, and here, you can see the theme option.
Make sure to set it to DARK and you’re done. Now, you can save your device battery.
These are the only ways to manually save battery life.
If you can’t find the battery saver settings into your android or iOS devices then you should download a third-party application for that.
Now, in my further discussion, I’m gonna share with you all the third-party applications that you can download and install right now.
Make sure to carefully read the article and leverage all the tactics I gave here.
WhatsApp is really an amazing platform in order to share your thoughts and ideas but it consumes more power.
If you want to optimize your phone battery then the best option is to use your device settings.
Make sure to enable the battery saver mode and save your device battery life.
If you have any questions or anything you want to suggest, you can mention inside the comments down below.