Snapdeal is an Indian E-Commerce company founded on 4 February 2010 by Kunal Bansal and Rohit Bansal whose headquarters are in New Delhi India and they serve their services all over India.
They provide online shopping services to the users and applications run on IOS, Android, and Windows devices.
Very soon it expanded in September 2011 to become an online marketplace and one of the largest online marketplaces in India.
They focus more on the value of the market instead of expanding the company.
Sagar on Snapdeal of a good quality of which cost is very much similar to the local markets and high streets in the City.
In spite of a lot of merchandise available in Snapdeal fashion home and general merchandise most famous or demanded they are the maturity of the products sold by more than 500 thousand independent sellers on Snapdeal platform.
Also in the second half of 2016, there were a lot of rumors with snapdeal that one of the major investors wanted to merge Snapdeal and Flipkart, these both are the biggest home ground eCommerce group of India.
These decisions continued for a number of months but in the end, Snapdeal decided to not go ahead with the proposed mulcher also their investor Nexus venture partners and Kalahari capital were not allowed to proceed ahead and in the end, choose an independent path which is for the described as schedule 2.0.
Snapdeal 2.1 comes in a strong reserve especially in the period of 2017 to 2021 by focusing on the brand new segment along with its cost accordingly.
In the same period they back its revenue to 74% of the peak and flashing is lost by nearly 95% which makes it one of the most efficient eCommerce businesses in India.
Snapdeal comes with a lot of strategies, their 2.0 success came with the idea of selling value for money products to non-metro buyers which makes more engagement and entertainment just like a physical world.
There three key themes of video, voice, and vernacular make it easy and more comfortable for users to find their favorite product.
They focus on modern wants instead of traditional approaches of how we can sell better.
Features of snapdeal:
Snapdeal currently launched a new and improved look.
We can access this new version from the desktop site and mobile app as well.
This is done to give customers a better experience as its vision is to give Snapdeal a world-class digital commerce platform.
With this new feature now credit information and easy to locate, content is grouped by intent and all the decision-making information can be accessed in one view.
One of the common features of snapdeal is:
– Simple, modern, and intuitive Design- elegant color combination, fonts, and icons with a great visual information hierarchy with relevant animation.
– Improved discovery interface- for discovering your favorite merchants there is a separate category and dedicated search page with recent searches.
You can also bookmark your favorite categories and now it’s become very easy to sort and filter action on the top of the page.
– Taking information is easy- without going anywhere now all the product information is easy visual navigation and decision-making information can be said in a single view.
Want to be a snapdeal seller?
Before becoming a Snapdeal seller you should know whether you are eligible for Snapdeal seller or not so here the question arrived is who can become a Snapdeal seller?
– Any individual can register on the server by providing relevant documents or details in the registration form
– Two or more people can come together and form their private limited company by registering themselves with the ministry of corporate affairs.
Once they get the certificate they can start the process of registration themselves with Snapdeal and here you are the person registered as a private limited company.
– If you don’t want a partner and want to register as a one-person company you can get a business registered as a one-person company OBC and enjoy the benefits of limited liability.
Here are the required documents for registration:
– GST registration- since 1st April 2017 the government declared that all the businesses selling their product online should be registered under GST irrespective of their turnover.
The documents required for GST registration are
– Aadhar card of a seller
– PAN Card of the company, limited liability partnership, or the individual
– Bank account details
– Cancelled cheque of the bank account of the entry.
– Address proof, PAN card of individual
– Certificate of incorporation in case of a company or a limited liability partnership.
– 2 valid email ID
– After the bank account is open a canceled cheque bearing the account number needs to be submitted.
– Partnership Deed in a case of partnership firm
– Identity address proof of all the directors of the company or the limited liability partnership
– Pan card – it is a mandatory identity proof for registration.
In the case of an individual, a copy of his personal Pan is needed whereas if one person company, private limited or a limited liability partnership, a company or a firm’s pan card is needed.
After fulfillment of all the documents, you need to register on Snapdeal as an online seller by following a simple step
– Take your all mention document ready with yourself
– Choose the category or a type of product you want to sell and list them down.
– Make a catalog displaying their picture of the product and its description with it. You can hire a professional to do this work for yourself. You can also hire a model to demonstrate the product for apparel.
– Now go to www.sellers.snapdeal.com and fill up the registration form and click on the sell now.
– After registration update your profile and create your product catalog.
– When you get an order for your products be ready with your product as Snapdeal courier partner will pick up and deliver goods to your customer.
Q-1 How can I place a return request/replacement request on snapdeal?
Solution login your account and create a replacement request online you can only replace the product within 7 days of delivery.
Now go to my order section and select the item you wish to replace and click on the return. Now fill in the required details and you have done with the procedure.
Q-2 Can I replace the product if I get physically damaged?
Solution yes you can replace it Android replace the process is same as above.
Snapdeal is safe and works as per their user’s wants and demands.
You can surely switch to Snapdeal for your online shopping without any worry about scams as it is one of the authorized companies in India.