WhatsApp is the largest and most popular instant-text application on the planet.
If you want to share your thoughts and ideas with your loved ones, friends, and families then make sure to download the application in your device.
Once the application will download and installed, now, you need to register a free account.
Once the account will register, now, you’re ready to share your thoughts and ideas.
WhatsApp has now integrated a lot of features.
Means, now, you can do a lot of things on the platform.
You can share text messages, you can share media files like images and videos, you can share documents like PDF, PPT, and other formats as well.
Sometimes, you may need to share your current and live location then there is nothing like WhatsApp application.
It can help you to share your location as well.
In order to share your location, make sure to open the WhatsApp application.
Once the application will open, now, you need to select the contact where you want to share the location.
Once selected, now, you need to click on the attachment like an icon, you’ll find at the bottom-right of the application.
When you’ll click on that, it’ll show you some options.
Make sure to select the location sharing tab.
When you’ll click on that, it’ll ask you to share your location.
Now, you need to decide time by which time you want to share your location.
If you want to share your thoughts and ideas with your loved ones then WhatsApp groups are the best ever thing on the planet.
WhatsApp groups are helpful in order to share your thoughts and ideas.
In order to create a WhatsApp group, you need to open the WhatsApp application.
Once the application will open, now, you need to click on the three vertical dots at the top of the application.
When you’ll click on these three dots, it’ll show you some options.
Make sure to click on the CREATE GROUP button in order to create a WhatsApp group.
Now, you need to add people inside the group. You can add up to 256 people at a time.
If you have more people then you need to create a second or third WhatsApp group.
WhatsApp groups can help you to connect with like-minded people.
You can share your thoughts and ideas with your loved ones, friends, and families.
If you don’t want to create your WhatsApp group then you can consider joining someone else WhatsApp group.
Make sure to search on GOOGLE. You can search on GOOGLE WhatsApp groups related query you want.
WhatsApp has now integrated a lot of features.
Means, now you don’t need to ask from the admin in order to join these WhatsApp group.
Instead of that, you can generate the invitation link.
When someone will click on these links, they will be able to add inside the group.
Telegram is another great platform for connecting with each other.
Telegram is popular but not as much as WhatsApp application.
In this article, I’m gonna share with you the difference between WhatsApp and Telegram.
Make sure to follow the guide in order to differentiate between WhatsApp and Telegram.
WhatsApp Vs Telegram Application:
1. WhatsApp and Telegram both applications can be used to share thoughts and ideas in the form of text messages, media files like images and videos, and documents like PDF, PPT, and other formats as well.
2. WhatsApp and Telegram both applications can be used to share the location.
You can share your current and live location on WhatsApp as well as Telegram as well.
3. WhatsApp and Telegram both use to add people and connect with them.
4. WhatsApp allows saving it’s back up on the cloud storage on G-DRIVE.
In Telegram the backup stores on their own servers.
5. WhatsApp and Telegram both application has 2-factor authentication, fingerprint lock.
Make sure to enable them in order to protect your account.
6. The WhatsApp application stored your backup data on local servers like GOOGLE.
This stored data is unencrypted. Whereas Telegram stored its data on its own servers.
7. WhatsApp application is a closed source whereas the Telegram application is an open-source application.
8. WhatsApp application allows you to create WhatsApp groups with maximum member limits up to 256.
Whereas, Telegram allows you to create Channels with maximum member limits up to 200,000.
9. WhatsApp and Telegram both applications support replies, hashtags, and mentions. Make sure to use these features.
10. Telegram application allows you to search for your stickers. Stickers are helpful in order to express your feelings.
Make sure to use the stickers feature in order to express your feelings.
You can even share the gif images and well. WhatsApp and Telegram both applications support the gif images.
11. Telegram is a cloud base platform.
Means, you can keep all of your personal data on the cloud. WhatsApp application installs in your device.
It’s not a cloud base platform.
WhatsApp stores all of your data including media in your device and on the local third-party servers like GOOGLE.
12. Telegram is a safe and fast application.
You can use the platform completely free. No ads, no subscription, and completely free.
13. Telegram API is open. If you’re a developer then you can consider creating your own Telegram application.
It also has a bot API. You can consider creating your own bots as well.
14. You can open your Telegram account in any number of devices. Telegram also has its web version.
Means, you can use the platform on the web as well.
WhatsApp allows you to use a single account in a single device.
15. Telegram and WhatsApp both the applications are available for android, iOS, Web, Windows platform.
You can download both the application in all of these OS devices.
16. Telegram application allows you to share large size files of almost any formats.
You can share zip, mp3, doc, etc. file type. WhatsApp allows you to share smaller files.
17. Telegram allows you to customize your last seen. means, you can set your own telegram last seen as per your need.
WhatsApp application allows you to either hide the last seen or you can show it.
18. WhatsApp and Telegram both the application allow you to un-send the send messages and even you can clear all of your chats as well.
19. Telegram application allows you to do secret chats whereas the WhatsApp application doesn’t allow you to do the secret chats.
20. Telegram application allows you to create self-destructing messages. You can set a particular timer.
When the timer ran out the message will get deleted automatically.
WhatsApp application doesn’t have this feature.
21. You can run up to 4 different accounts in a single Telegram application.
If you already have an account and you want to create a second Telegram account then you can create that account in a single application in a single device.
You don’t need to use the second device in order to create a second Telegram account.
These are the points that you need to consider.
I think WhatsApp can be the simplest application and it has a user-friendly interface but Telegram offers a variety of features.
You can’t ignore the features of the Telegram application.
WhatsApp and Telegram both are the instant-text application.
You can use both the application in order to share your thoughts and ideas.
Still, there are some points that you need to take care of.
If you have any questions or if you want to ask me something then make sure to mention inside the comments down below.