WhatsApp is the largest using text-based application.
It’s not a social networking website or application. It just a text application which allows you to send and receive the text-based messages.
WhatsApp is the basic needs of everyone nowadays. So if you’re going to purchase a keypad phone like Jio then make sure you can use WhatsApp in that phone or not.
Here is a comprehensive article about that. Make sure to read this article thoroughly.
I’m gonna explain each expects of the Jio phone. I’ll try to give you a complete explanation of the Jio phone. Make sure to pay attention and read this full article.
The straight answer to this title of the article is yes you can use WhatsApp on your Jio phone.
You can’t even use the WhatsApp, you can do a lot of things on the platform. You can take pictures and videos from the camera. You can use YouTube as well.
You can play videos and can watch movies as well. You can see pictures and can share the multimedia files as well.
You can use the WIFI on your Jio device. This small keypad device is 4G ready.
Means instead of 3G and 2G, you can use 4G on your Jio device and the best part is it’s cheap.
Now I’m gonna share with you some of the best facts of the Jio device and will be elaborate how you’ll use WhatsApp on your Jio device.
Want to learn more?
Download WhatsApp on your Jio device:
1. Make sure to update your software first. For updating the software you need to go to the settings where you’ll find the software update option.
Make sure to click on that and update your Jio device to the latest version.
2. After updating the software now you need to go to the Jio store and download the WhatsApp application and install on your device as well.
3. After downloading the WhatsApp application on your device now your device is ready to use the WhatsApp application.
Make sure to register or login to your pre-exist WhatsApp application account.
Want to learn more?
What you can do on WhatsApp application?
You can do a lot of things but not all the things as like an android or iOS devices. Make sure to note down these things you can explore on your Jio device.
1. The basic thing as all we know, you can share text-based messages on your phone contacts.
2. You can send and receive the media files. It can be images and videos as well.
3. You can share the Gif and emojis on your WhatsApp contacts, make sure to use WhatsApp on your Jio device.
4. You can share voice messages. If you want to share something with your voice then make sure to use the voice messages you can send and receive.
5. You can send and receive emojis on your WhatsApp application. Sometimes the text is not enough for sharing facts and figures, we need to send and receive the emojis.
Here you can send and receive as well.
Want to learn more?
What you can’t do on your WhatsApp account?
There are few limitations on your Jio device as well.
It’s not necessary you’ll get all the functionality, there are few limitations you need to consider these limitations as well.
1. You can’t do voice and video calls. Sometimes you may need to do voice and videos calls that not possible on your Jio device.
If you want to do that then make sure to use the android device.
2. You can’t use various functionality, you can’t use the privacy options. Means you can’t use the fingerprint lock feature as it doesn’t have fingerprint lock.
3. It has a 2.4 inches screen not that much big to see but still, you can consider as basic to send and receive the messages.
4. If you already have a WhatsApp account then there is not an option to get back of your previous chat history means you can’t get back of your previous WhatsApp chats.
You need to start it over again.
5. If you want to use WhatsApp application on your laptop or PC then there is not an option for scanning the barcode.
Means you won’t be able to use the WhatsApp on your laptop or PC right from your Jio phone.
These sadly you can’t do on your smart Jio device still there are lots of other things you can do.
Now I’m gonna share with you some of the core features of your new Jio device, make sure to read them as well.
Want to learn more?
Core features of your new Jio device:
1. It has a 2.4 inches screen that gives it a cool look. As you can consider enough size for a keypad phone.
2. It has 512 MB of RAM and I think it’s not too much good but still, you can consider it’s a good RAM.
3. It has 4 GB of internal storage. Means you can’t save too much data but still, you can save a few of your best images and videos on your mobile device.
4. 2 MP rear camera and 0.3 MP (VGA) front camera.
It’s not too good but still, at that cost is something that you can consider of using it.
It’s not that much good in functionality but Jio wants to avail everyone should have at least a smartphone where he/she can use the internet and basic things.
5. Connectivity of the basic things like WIFI, 4G VOLTE, FM RADIO BLUETOOTH, GPS and NFC.
You can connect all of these services for almost no cost at all and it’s pretty good to see these all features in such a low-cost device.
It has full of Jio services loaded like JioCinema, JioMusic, JioTV, JioMag means you can enjoy these free services on your device.
6. Jio considers of using KiOS on its software and 2000 MAH battery. The battery is pretty good you need to charge at once and it can run last up to 3 days in general if you’re using at optimal.
7. Do you believe if I say, it supports the video calling features, yes, that’s true you can use the video calling there is a button you’ll find for video calling as well?
8. It understands the 23 Indian languages including Hindi, Tamil, Telugu Bangla etc.
9. It has a voice command feature, means you can give the command through voice. You can give this device task with the help of the voice command.
Make sure to use the feature of the voice command as well.
10. It has an emergency button, just like any other smart device, it has an emergency preset, means if you want to keep yourself safe then you can consider using this feature.
You can set the preset emergency contact and can long-press the emergency button for calling to that particular contact.
11. It supports the NFD, means you can connect your payment bank or UPI to pay someone if you want to do so.
Make sure to connect your UPI for paying online.
Some of the basic questions:
What is Jio phone?
Jio phone is officially launched by Reliance Jio at a cost of almost Rs. 0.
Yes, you don’t need to pay at all. For getting the phone you need to deposit the refundable amount of Rs. 1500 at once that you can later get after 3 years on deposit of the Jio phone.
Here is the look of the Jio device:
Here you can see the look of the Jio device. A simple keypad phone you can consider of using it for Indians only.
Is Jio phone really free of cost?
Let’s answer this question. We’re talking about the price that is 15oo you need to pay at the initial stage and later it’s not guaranteed that you may get these amount back or not.
Jio has straight guidelines that you need to keep this device in perfect condition for at least 3 years, means if you want to return the device and want your money back then you should consider of using the Jio service continuously up to 3 years at least.
You need to use the Jio service for up to 3 years continue if you miss out of using the service at once then you’re lost and you won’t be able to get back of your amount.
Want to learn more?
Hope you enjoyed the article about using WhatsApp on your Jio device.
If you have any questions or suggestions make sure to mention inside the comments down below.
WhatsApp is the most important and first need to our application needs.
Make sure to use the application on your device. If you have any questions or suggestions please mention inside the comments down below.