WhatsApp is the largest and most popular instant text application on the planet.
If you want to connect with your loved ones then make sure to download the application on your device and start using it.
WhatsApp can help you in lots of things. Not only for personal even professional too. Sometimes you may need to connect with your friends and family in a group.
WhatsApp has an amazing feature called the WhatsApp groups. Make sure to create a group and start connecting with your loved ones.
If you have any issue in creating a WhatsApp group then make sure to stay with me and I’ll teach you how you can create an effective group and at the end of this article, I’ll even share with you list of the best WhatsApp groups related Clat aspirants.
Make sure to follow this guide and learn something new and effective.
Want to learn more?
How to create WhatsApp groups?
Creating a WhatsApp is pretty easy, all you need to open the WhatsApp application and go to chats.
Inside the chats, make sure to click on the new chat option where you’ll find all your WhatsApp contacts.
At the beginning of the contacts, you’ll find options, either you can create a new WhatsApp group or you can create a broadcast list as well.
Now here are the steps:
1. First, you need to long-press the person you need to create a WhatsApp group. When you’ll long-press, it’ll select the contact.
2. Now you need to multiple select the people. Make sure to select the multiple people you need to add inside the group.
3. After selecting people, make sure to hit create group option and boom! now your WhatsApp group is ready for shout out.
4. Now you need to give it a unique name and description for the WhatsApp group. Make sure to write it down and now you’re ready to run a community.
These are the steps you need to follow in order to create a WhatsApp group.
After creating a WhatsApp group now it’s your responsibility to run it effectively.
Make sure to follow the guide and I’ll share with you some golden rules that you always need to keep in mind.
Want to learn more?
Make sure about some golden rules:
- Make sure to be active inside the group no matter you’re an admin or member.
- Make sure to follow the guidelines. Each WhatsApp group has its own unique guidelines.
- Make sure to share the relevant content that actually relates to the nature of the group.
- Make sure to take part in the group and begins with a healthy conversation.
- Discuss ideas and logic and also related stuff that grows the community.
- Instead of bombarding with forwarding messages make sure to schedule your messages one after the other.
These are some basic lines you need to follow in order to interact with WhatsApp community.
Now I’ll share with you some of the best WhatsApp groups that actually related to Clat aspirants.
Make sure to stay with me and I’ll share with you all the best resources with you.
Make sure to join in two or three groups only not more than that because there are other people as well.
Here is the list of the WhatsApp groups:
- CLAT Aspirants Delhi
- CLAT – EduThrill
- Lawerness Clat Prep gp-2
- Sense of Law
- Law Abiding Citizen
- Current affairs+Newspaper
- 13 📰The Hindu & IE Daily🗞
- CA pdf.reader friendly📝1
- Ahmedabad Clat
- Banglore Clat
- Bhubaneswar Clat
- Chandigarh Clat
- Chennai Clat
- Chhattisgarh Clat
- Delhi Clat
- Jammu Clat
- Nagpur Clat
- Kerala Clat
- Hyderabad Clat
- Kolkata Clat
- MP Clat
- Pune Clat
- Punjab Clat
- Varanasi CLAT
- Bihar Clat
- Indore Clat
- Odisha Clat
- Lawctopus CLAT 9
- Lawctopus Judiciary 18
- Lawctopus Jobs 15
- Lawctopus Updates 40
- Lawctopus Updates 41
These are the best WhatsApp groups for Clat aspirants.
If you want to join them then make sure to follow the link mention above and click on the join button.
Once you’ll click on the button you’ll automatically enter into WhatsApp group.
Want to learn more?
These are the best well-known WhatsApp groups you can consider in order to join for Clat.
These groups may be outdated and maybe they don’t have enough space in it, make sure to click on the links you want to join and then hit the join button.
If you have any question or suggestion please mention inside the comments down below.
WhatsApp group is the best way to connect with your friends and family.
If you have more suggestions like these then make sure to mention inside the comments I’ll update the list.