WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant-text messaging platform.
If you’re looking for a platform in order to share your thoughts and ideas with your loved ones, friends, and families then there is nothing like WhatsApp.
Make sure to download and install the application for free. Once the application will install, now, you’re ready to use it.
Make sure, WhatsApp can help you to share text messages, media files like images and videos and can even share the documents like PDF, PPT, WORD, TEXT, etc.
Make sure to download and start using the platform right now.
WhatsApp has over 2 billion users and over 5 billion downloads.
The platform can help you to share your thoughts and ideas with the help of the audio and video calls and can even share with the help of the audio messages as well.
Sometimes, you may encounter an issue of not working the WhatsApp application properly.
If this is the case then you’re in the right article.
Make sure to stay with me and I’ll explain how you can encounter this issue and can make your WhatsApp working properly.
If you’re experiencing the issue of not connecting with the internet properly then make sure to read the guide carefully and you’ll get the solutions.
Here are the possible solutions:
Yes, you heard it right.
There is not any fixed solution of not connecting with the Internet.
There are some serious steps that you need to take in order to solve the issue.
Make sure to read the article carefully and you’ll get a solution.
– The first and most common thing that you can try is to turn your device OFF and ON again.
Means, restart your device. With the help of this step, you may solve the issue.
– Check whether you’re using the latest version or old version of your WhatsApp application.
If you’re using the older version then make sure to update your WhatsApp application immediately.
– Make sure to check whether you have enabled the airplane mode.
If enabled then you should disable in order to connect with the internet.
– Make sure to check whether you have enabled the DATA or not.
If you don’t have to enable the DATA then you first need to enable it.
– If you have Wi-Fi in your device then you should check whether you had enabled it or not.
If not then you should enable it first.
– Make sure to check whether you have enabled the background usage of your WhatsApp application or not.
If not then you should follow the steps, Settings > tap Apps & notifications > WhatsApp > Data usage > turn Background data on.
– If the problem of not connecting with the internet is still not solving then make sure to connect with different networks or Wi-Fi.
You can connect with different cellular networks or Wi-Fi.
– If your device on sleep mode then you should check whether the Wi-Fi enables or disable.
If disable then you should first enable it.
– If you have Wi-Fi then you should consider rebooting the router first.
Maybe the issue of not connecting will solve.
– If you have a cellular network or Wi-Fi then you have an option to connect with the service provided.
Make sure to ask them the network is not connecting with your mobile device properly.
– If you’re using the older version of the ANDROID, iOS or any other OS then make sure to upgrade it.
– In case, all other applications and web related things are working properly accept WhatsApp then you should contact the service provider immediately and ask them whether the problem can solve or not.
– Make sure to check the speed of the internet connection you’re connecting.
If you have slow speed then you should consider upgrading the things first. If you already have a good speed then you should go with other steps.
– If you have enabled the roaming then make sure to disable it first.
– Make sure, WhatsApp is not designed to be used with the VPN or any other proxy services.
If you’re using it then you should stop using it first.
– If the problem is still not solved then you can open the settings and need to search for the WhatsApp.
Once found, make sure to click on the CLEAR DATA and CLEAR CACHE but before that, you should take a backup of your WhatsApp application properly.
Make sure to take local backup and then you should proceed with this step.
When you’ll re-launch the WhatsApp after these steps, you’ll see, it again asks you to “REGISTER AN ACCOUNT“.
Make sure to proceed with the steps and restore the backup.
– Make sure to check which application eating up the more data in the background.
You should figure this out and need to disable it first and then you may be able to use the WhatsApp properly.
– You can also check your device settings if you have enabled the DATA SAVER ON or OFF.
If ON then make sure to disable it because it can also be a reason for not working the WhatsApp properly even having a strong internet connection.
These are the required steps in order to troubleshooting not connecting the network connection while using the WhatsApp application.
Make sure to follow the exact same steps carefully.
Make sure, there is not any definite solution to this. You need to apply the number of solutions.
WhatsApp has now integrated a lot of features. If you’re not using all the features then you should first consider upgrading the things.
WhatsApp needs a super-fast internet speed in order to work properly.
If you have to face the issue of not connecting then make sure to follow all the above steps and maybe the issue will solve.
If not then please mention inside the comments down below.
I’ll try to solve your issue.